HGDT are delighted to be able to share our updated Social Accounts. We are exceptionally proud of the wonderful progress the organisation has made in supporting our community and building strong relationships with many individuals and organisations along the way. Our plans for 2023 / 2024 are even more ambitious and we thank every one who has supported us thus far.
Here are some highlights ...
- 48 active volunteers leading on projects such as our food bank, community shop and community garden.
- 150 households are registered at the Food Share made up of 399 individuals. The Food Share was visited 869 times between January 2023 - May 2023.
- 400 hours of monthly community use of our meeting rooms and studio.
- 220 children engaged through our free school holiday activities since April 2022.
- This Christmas we have provided 200 frozen Christmas dinners to our food share customers, as well as providing families with hampers of christmas food, clothing and toys for children.
- Strategic framework developed including mission, vision and values statements and four strategic objectives. New financial regulations and scheme of delegation written and adopted.
- Total people resource grown 400% in 12 months.
- 300 hours of accredited training for our people.
- £355k spent in total on charitable activities in our audited accounts.
- £369k community value via subsidised fees for occupants. *
- £86k spent on building repairs, maintenance and improvements.
Read the full accounts here :