Are you looking for a gentle way to move your body, calm your mind and improve your wellbeing?
Come and join us in a new yoga class at the Campus, High Green Development Trust!
The class will offer a slow, gentle practice, combining elements of mindfulness, breath-work, postures, meditation, and relaxation.
It is suitable for all levels and abilities, beginners especially welcome!
Saturdays at 11:45 am, starting on the 6th January 2024
High Green Development Trust, Barrie Bellamy Studio
The Campus, Pack Horse Lane, Sheffield S35 3HY
£7.50 for a drop-in class or a block of 5 classes for £35
2 for 1 in January: come with a friend and pay half-price for four weeks!
THE BENEFITS OF PRACTISING YOGA INCLUDE:
• Reduces stress and anxiety and improves mood and well-being
• Enhances physical fitness, flexibility, balance, strength, and range of motion
• Supports joint health. Eases and prevents back pain
• Teaches better breathing and fosters mental calmness
• Helps with chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart disease
HOW IS THIS CLASS DIFFERENT FROM A YOGA CLASS IN THE GYM?
• The class is a gentle practice in a small friendly group
• Each student gets personal assistance from the teacher to correct postures
• Variations are offered so that the classes are open to people of all levels - from beginners to more experienced practitioners
TESTIMONIALS FROM YOGA CLASS PARTICIPANTS:
''I highly recommend Kristina’s slow flow yoga class, it leaves you feeling so relaxed and calm and Kristina is an excellent teacher.''
Angela, yoga class participant
''Kristina’s yoga class is the best one I have ever been to. The class inclusive, welcoming and there is an element of mindfulness in her sessions which, all in all, makes it the perfect class to relax, stretch and unwind. Kristina is so kind and welcoming and puts you at ease; she will go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. It has been a pleasure to take part in Kristina’s classes.''
Jess, yoga class participant
''Kristina’s yoga class is both calming and motivating. The serene atmosphere combined with gentle stretches and soothing breathing exercises melt away any tension and I always go home feeling relaxed and at peace - a perfect escape from the daily hustle and bustle.''
Maxine, yoga class participant